5 tips on how to relax in front of the camera
Are you nervous about your boudoir session? Here are some tips to help you relax during your shoot:
1. Play Music – Bring your favorite music to play during your session. This will help you to calm down and feel comfortable. We always have music going in the studio and will gladly play yours.
2. Deep Breathing – Practice deep breathing. This is a proven relaxation method. Breathe in deeply through your nose and exhale through your nose. Repeat until you feel better.
3. Take a Break – If you’re feeling overwhelmed, we can take a break from shooting and talk and relax before resuming the session.
4. Drink (a little) – Just enough to help you cut loose. For some, this will help tremendously. We offer a small bottle of champagne along with a fancy champagne glass with every boudoir session.
5. Laugh It Off – If you’re feeling silly in front of the camera, laugh at yourself. Laughter is a great relaxation technique. It will help you loosen up and often makes for great photos.